Artarie is a curated content platform dedicated to presenting high quality, streaming content across various categories of arts and culture.
Due to the impact of suspension of live performances and the closing of cultural venues, arts patrons are seeking access to the experiences they have always enjoyed – from the comfort and safety of home.
The goal of Artarie is to help artists, as well as arts and cultural organizations, come back stronger than they were before the pandemic by offering a space where they can share their talents, exhibitions and programming online. It could also help expand their audiences.
We implemented Chad’s vision and design on the Vimeo OTT platform known for:
- High-quality video streaming delivered with a world-class video player and CDNs
- Build branded applications for different devices and screen resolutions
- Streaming live content to users, including event-based live streaming
- A content management system to upload, organize and transcode videos
- Seamless monetization option with subscriptions for users in-app
It was important to test the idea quickly and we delivered the MVP in just few weeks.
Within Two Weeks
Most of the features delivered in just two weeks for testing the MVP.
Within a Month
All features finished within a month, followed with the dedicated support.
Summary of Services for Artarie
- Vimeo OTT
- Hosting Infrastructure
- Design Implementation
- Technical Consulting
- Vimeo Infrastructure